The potentials of testosterone therapy are many —it increases your muscle mass, sharpen your memory, boost your libido, and give you higher energy levels. Testosterone therapy may seem the ultimate solution of anti-aging for those getting older and losing the desire of sex, particularly in men.
What actually is testosterone?
What happens when testosterone level falls in human body?
The effects of testosterone deficiency on the human body are rather severe, especially among men. On the average, a man’s testosterone level drops 20% by the age of 50. Without having proper levels of testosterone, men can experience hair loss, irritability, obesity, and unbalanced insulin levels, loss of libido, impotency, and low energy.
Women usually face a lower problem regarding testosterone deficiency as compared to men. The effects of testosterone deficiency in women are likely osteoporosis, loss of sexual desire, incontinence, thinning hair, and dry skin.
Testosterone Therapy to prevent from Deficiency:
Men with lower levels of testosterone normally complain of sexual performance and mood troubles. Testosterone Replacement Therapy has been proven to advance both their physical and psychological functioning. Testosterone replacement therapy has the following benefits:
· Increase male sex appetite and sexual performance. Also improves male fertility and potency
· Improves libido and fights the diseases affecting erectile dysfunction. It increases the frequency of spontaneous erections.
· Grow hemoglobin levels up to normal range which then help red blood cells carry oxygen from your lungs to all parts of your body. It reduces the risk of heart diseases.
· Betters the moods and help prevent mood swings. Conditions like depression, anger, weariness or confusion may feel better after receiving testosterone therapy.
· Men undergoing testosterone therapy can retain masculine characteristics such beard growth and pubic hair.
· Increases the bone density and muscle mass
· Testosterone therapy increase lean muscle mass and bone density in men, giving them a greater stamina.
LA Health and Rejuvenation Centre offers Testosterone Therapy using testosterone replacement medications that may be necessary for men who have very low levels of testosterone (hypogonadism). We provide testosterone therapy medications as injections, patches and gels.